Partition Actions

When property is owned jointly by two or more people, they sometimes cannot agree on what to do with the property or whether to sell the property. A partition action is then necessary to either divide the property or sell the property and distribute the proceeds from the sale.

The attorneys at Stoner & Davé PLLC can help answer your questions and represent your best interests in these complicated actions involving selling co-owned property. Contact us today at 412-515-0939 for your free consultation.